Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-18-2012, 06:20 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Blog Entries
20 Things you should Stop Doing to Others
There is one key factor that can either damage your relationships or deepen them. That factor is your attitude. If youíre hoping to grow and maintain positive relationships in your life, read on. Below you will find a 20 step attitude adjustment guaranteed to help you do just that.
- Stop holding grudges.
- Stop complaining.
- Stop meaning what you donít say.
- Stop making it all about you.
- Stop lying.
- Stop blaming.
- Stop doubting.
- Stop interrupting.
- Stop being selfish.
- Stop judging.
- Stop gossiping.
- Stop making promises you canít keep.
- Stop being defensive.
- Stop comparing people to others.
- Stop expecting people to be perfect.
- Stop trying to be everything to everyone.
- Stop screwing people over just because you can get away with it.
- Stop making mountains out of molehills.
- Stop being dramatic.
- Stop giving out advice, and just listen.